The advantages of the Turkish passport for investors are one of the most important topics that faces any person aiming to obtain Turkish citizenship.
Hence, comes the importance of highlighting this matter, as it is one of the main reasons people are attracted to Turkey. That is, selecting available investment methods in order to obtain citizenship and a solid Turkish passport.
What are the most prominent advantages of the Turkish passport for investors? Or for those interested in obtaining Turkish citizenship? In today’s article, Properties Gate will explore with you the various advantages, by getting to know the types of Turkish passport, its ranking globally, as well as the advantages to its holder.
Types of Turkish passport?
There are 4 types of Turkish passport as follows:
First – General Turkish passport “Umumi Pasaport”
The general Turkish passport’s color is red. It is granted to all Turkish identity holders without exception. Moreover, its validity is for a period of up to 10 years.
It is easily extracted by paying the value of the taxes, submitting two personal photos, and booking an appointment with the Population Department. It is issued within 5 to 10 working days at most.
Second – Special Turkish passport “Hususi Pasaport”
The special Turkish passport is of green color. Obtaining it requires certain conditions, and it is granted for the following categories:
- Former ministers and former members of the Turkish Parliament.
- Civil and state employees.
- Mayors of municipalities and major regions during the mandate period only.
- Athletes, including players, technicians and managers.
- Former retired mayors.
Third – Turkish Service passport “Hizmet Pasaport”
The gray Service Turkish passport is granted to Turkish state employees who represent it in foreign countries and government jobs in consulates, embassies, etc. It is only used for purely professional purposes and not for personal use (travel and tourism). It is granted to the following:
- Members of official missions representing the Turkish government.
- Employees working in the civil services and Turkish institutions in foreign countries.
- Employees of the Red Crescent Societies as well as their children.
Fourth – Turkish Diplomatic Passport
The black Turkish diplomatic passport is granted directly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is a professional passport for Turkish diplomatic missions as well. It allows entry to most countries of the world without prior visas, and obtained by:
- Members of the Turkish parliament and ministers of the current Turkish government
- Judges in courts and chief prosecutors
- Former Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Religious Affairs
- Turkish admirals and generals
- Workers in the Presidency of the Republic
- Mayors of Turkish states.
What are the most prominent advantages of the Turkish passport for investors and those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship?
- First, the most important feature of the Turkish passport currently is access to more than 113 countries around the world without a visa, or obtaining an electronic visa directly upon arrival.
- Secondly, a valuable point that foreigners gain is that obtaining a Turkish passport and not staying in Turkey never causes the withdrawal of Turkish citizenship. On the other hand, there are Western countries that require attendance every period to prove the person’s presence on their lands.
- Third, children who were granted citizenship have the right to enjoy free education in Turkish schools and universities, just like any other Turkish child.
- Fourth, obtaining Turkish citizenship grants citizenship to the wife and children under 18 years old. This advantage is of utmost importance.
- Fifth, obtaining the right to security and safety under care of the Turkish state, parallel to Turkish citizens by birth.
- Sixth, the right to vote and also to run for election, unlike some other countries that prohibit it for citizenship holders.
- Seventh, ease of movement for investors between countries, and obtaining visas for some other countries; This is an important point, especially for investors who are citizens of conflict countries in the region and the rest of the world in general.
What is the ranking of the Turkish passport in 2022?
Today, the Turkish passport is considered one of the best passports in the world. It is ranked 39th in the world, and allows entry to 113 countries around the world, without a visa or electronic visa only upon entry.
At present, Turkish passport for investors is an opportunity to be seized in light of the recent modifications, particularly raising the real estate value in exchange for citizenship to $400,000.
During this period, it is possible to benefit from the old Turkish naturalization law by investing in real estate in Turkey with a value of only $ 250,000.
The foreign investor usually needs a means to connect him to the outside world to conduct business, trade, and others. All you have to do is obtain a Turkish passport through the available methods, the fastest is to buy real estate in Turkey.
Properties Gate is ready to provide you with relevant offers to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for buying a property in Turkey, and to facilitate obtaining a Turkish passport. All you have to do is contact us directly to offer you many suitable options that are compatible with your tastes and preferences.
Source: Passport Index